- LEAF Learning Garden
- The Great Toronto Tree Hunt
- Urban Forest Demonstration Gardens
- Young Urban Forest Leaders Program
- Youth EAB Ambassador Program
- Urban Wood Utilization
- Maple Leaf Forever Tree
- Past Projects
Join LEAF's volunteer team and help our urban forest thrive!
Our volunteers play a critical role in helping us improve the urban forest. There are many ways that you can get involved depending on your own skills, interests and availability. Please note that we only accept volunteers over the age of 18. Opportunities include:
- Community outreach and education: Represent LEAF at community events and talk with people about the Urban Forest and LEAF’s work. Share your tree knowledge and inspire others to take action. Participate in one-off events, or join LEAF's Outreach Team.
- Hands-on planting and stewardship: Participate in tree planting and stewardship events. Join a stewardship teams that cares for the LEAF Learning Garden or one of our Urban Forest Demonstration Gardens.
- Tours and events: Assist on tree tours and other engaging educational events.
- Writing: Contribute to our blog and newsletter.
- Photography and video: Help capture our great LEAF moments.
- Office administration: Join LEAF staff in the office and help with administrative tasks.
We ask that you attend one of our upcoming Volunteer Orientations to get started. It's a great way to learn more about LEAF's work, meet other awesome people who are passionate about trees and to find out exactly how you can get involved.
To attend the next orientation session, please complete our Volunteer application form, selecting the orientation date you prefer to attend.
If you have questions please contact Erin at erin[at]yourleaf.org or 416-413-9244 x12